Lets see your Nems today!

A80378BC-81B5-47AB-B9EF-DE4FB07F1B2A.jpeg
 
Mine just had her hair done. Reminds me of fraggle rock or Farah fawcet in charlies angels for some reason all mine seem to like to make faces. Weirds me out sometimes. Who does the second one remind you of? Screenshot_20210206-031046.png Screenshot_20210206-031402.png
This is awesome lol....
 
Started out with one Rbta a little over a year ago . Now I have 3 .
This is shortly after fist split of RTBA. About 6 months ago .


84B2C553-A815-4AA5-BEB0-6287CB9BA2CD.jpeg s
 
Last edited:
This is my long tent, its split 4 times since I got him from a fellow reefer, but always stays in the same area.
Has grown a lot in 4 mths.
Monti not doing so good though
 

Attachments

  • 20210207_140054.jpg
    20210207_140054.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 89
It's an H. Aurora anemone or beaded anemone.
I have a Beaded anemone. nothing special-plain brown thing. My clowns go in it when their LTA decides to move over by it. Easy to keep, pretty in it's own right. I'm glad I have it. From a bleached little thing to happy as can be.

DSC02875.JPG DSC03047.JPG
 
Last edited:
This is 'March' the Long Tent ....as seemingly always on the move every few weeks over the last year.....actually wondering if it's related to my sand depth of just under 2 inches.... Has grown fairly well since purchase, some ask if it eats small children ;)....no but loves a wild caught scallop treat every week or two. Let's see yours please...
20210204_183412.jpg
20210204_153224.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1612906797769808755998731210261.jpg
    1612906797769808755998731210261.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 38
I have a Beaded anemone. nothing special-plain brown thing. My clowns go in it when their LTA decides to move over by it. Easy to keep, pretty in it's own right. I'm glad I have it. From a bleached little thing to happy as can be.

DSC02875.JPG DSC03047.JPG
Wow grew so much! Beautiful nem!
 
Alright....alright....who is this Blue, Purple??? And Gold Clown.... something tells me I cannot afford....
Gold stripe maroon 9,99 to 14.99 at petco. Have somewhere between 13 and 15 nems from 4 original
IMG_1477[1].JPG


IMG_1477[1].JPG
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new