Anybody heard from the rep I've tried emailing them 6 or so times over the last week with no response
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I thought I would throw in my 2 cents. I have the PO4 meter, and actually just got the alk checker today, and do not always get 0.00. On my 40 breeder that runs the Ecobak pellets and is sps dominant, I do get a 0.00 reading. On my Biocube, which is skimmerless and only running carbon passively I get a reading of .10, so I assume these are pretty darn accurate. I love them :)
We just got the alk checker this morning. My wife tested it out... She's now trying to return it.
She got a reading of 6.272 dkh on one tank, 5.15 dkh on another tank. She said on the first tank, Salifert was reading 9 dkh.
I'll give it a shot at it when I get home from work. The Salifert kit should have the sample if I recall correctly.