Let's talk tanks!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FL_Reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Reef salt
1+2+3 balling method pre mix 5000ml
Component A,B,C 2000ml doing ready
Np-PRO Carbon, but as I stated earlier I stop dosing and I am dosing H2O2 right now.
I also use the GFO phosminus which is great, no rinsing.
I use the stone fix instead of apoxy for attaching rock work
I use Aquaforest epoxy for my frags.
They run a 3rd part balling, Awesomee! I knoe someone who started on the probiotic salt, is there a need to start on that first? What does the alk mix up to with the reef salt? Also hows the epoxy, i justed orderd the $50 tunze coral gum
 
No, I started with the 1+2+3 the went to the reef salt, then the components
8.7 is what the salt mixes at. Since adding the sump, I am just about done tweaking the 1+2+3 dosing and I will be back on auto pilot. 1+ is you Mg, Ca 2+ is your alk 3+ is your basics trace elements. I like the epoxy, works great with a longer set up time, and easier to work with.
Here is the guide aquaforest.eu/en/download/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new