LF: MP 10 WES or MP 40 WES

ColaAddict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
831
Reaction score
30
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to trade for either an Vortec MP10 WES or MP40 WES. I have a Jason Fox Crazy Fox chalice 1eye frag to trade for an MP 10 WES. I will trade 2 eye frag of the Jason Fox Crazy fox chalice for an MP 40 WES. Jason Fox Crazy fox is selling for $400 per eye on Jason fox's website. I will include some nice high end zoa/paly also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new