LFS RIPPED ME OFF

Why do reefers a

  • A

    Votes: 36 18.1%
  • a

    Votes: 63 31.7%
  • aye

    Votes: 83 41.7%
  • ay

    Votes: 17 8.5%

  • Total voters
    199
When I ordered a WYSIWYG torch from an online vendor I bought it because it had a beautiful turquoise, blue color, but it arrived and it was bright green with blue tips. I think they scammed me. At least the torch was always healthy, I've never had any issues with it, unlike my other torch.
Idk I thought maybe we were @New&no clue 's idea
 
When I ordered a WYSIWYG torch from an online vendor I bought it because it had a beautiful turquoise, blue color, but it arrived and it was bright green with blue tips. I think they scammed me. At least the torch was always healthy, I've never had any issues with it, unlike my other torch.
Idk I thought maybe we were @New&no clue 's idea
Instead of reading the thread, I think you read a
 
I HAD it. Dang if I know where it is now............................................................................................................
 
The with just caught me with a
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new