Life is good :)

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
2,089
Reaction score
363
Location
Raleigh, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After are hard week of work I have a 3 day weekend to spend with the wife and kids. Does it get much better? Yep!!

I just ordered two new fish :), Aussi Tusk and Mystery Wrasse :)

I'm so excited I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

What are you happy about?
 
Got the weekend off and going to do a water change,some archery hunting, and chillin on R2R!!!!!!!!
 
Family is good. Family and walking with the Lord even better. Adding fish to the tank is very cool.
I need to finish my set up so I can enjoy some new stuff. Happy for you.
 
Yes life is good!
 
things here are pretty great fall garden growing good the 2 new wrasses I got Tues. are eating like pigs & the netting for the top came in today got that done & took the black netting off that was making the tank dim
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new