Light Canopy Build. OceanRevive T247 & Bluefish light controller.

The old light had all of its channel 2 burned out and I only had 460-470nm diodes available.. Waiting for my 450's to get in and my fixture has all 460-470 in the blue channel.. Once I get in to replace some of those with the 450nm, I'll post some pictures.
 
Do you know the maximum number of lights that can be daisy chained on a channel? You said you are running your two center ones daisy chained. In my setup I have 7 ORs so I’d have left two, right two, and then the center 3. I was also wondering how you are controlling the on and off through the apex.
 
Do you know the maximum number of lights that can be daisy chained on a channel? You said you are running your two center ones daisy chained. In my setup I have 7 ORs so I’d have left two, right two, and then the center 3. I was also wondering how you are controlling the on and off through the apex.
Missed your message. I would say 6. I have 4 with 2 lights sharing a channel of the bluefish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new