Light Suggestions?

Going with Radion. Planning to grab a XR15 G5 Pro
Just bought 2 Aqua illumination lights cant wait to see them . I have been putting off making supports for them from extruded Aluminum , and was going to get them 6 months ago. They are on sale now grow and glow saved $ 50
 
Going with Radion. Planning to grab a XR15 G5 Pro
Do it! I bought a xr15-blue but decided I wanted to see how the pro looks so got a g5 and it look amazing! My corals really love the light and compared to the AI prime and kessil 160 tuna the light reaches much further, I also did a side by side comparison on all 3 and I definitely notice more light and darker colors on the radions. I mainly stock softies so definitely a bit overkill but I do love the colors. I keep intensity low right now to start and ramping up based on my corals needs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new