Lights, skimmer, reefkeeper FS

fade2black

Is this thing on?
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
472
Reaction score
484
Location
Mentor, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tearing down my tank, got lots of hardware to sell.

1. Octopus TS-150 skimmer - excellent shape, just given a thorough cleaning - $160
octo2.jpg


2. Reefkeeper 2 w/pH Probe - $200. Will include pH calibration fluid. Includes everything that came with it even the original box.
rk2.jpg


3. 24" AquaLight Pro. This is the 250W HQI Model w/ (2) 65W PC actinic and moonlights. Comes with a 10,000k bulb with about 6 months on it. Have another bulb with about a month on it you can have for free. - $400

4. Coralife Turbo Twist 6X 18Watt UV Sterilizer. Needs a new bulb. $70 as is, $120 with a brand new bulb.

uv.jpg


Shipping not included. I only charge actual shipping costs from 44060.
 
Last edited:
Also have a brand new, unopened bottle of TMPCC and a coral dip tank I made. A mini-jet fits perfectly and the tank has flame polished edges. Never used. $25 for everything.

tmpcc-tank.jpg
 
I'll have to measure it when I get home, but I am guessing about 12x5x5 or 14x5x5. Somewhere in that area.
 
OK, I measured it and it is 12x4.5x4.5
 
I also have a Euroreef ES 5-2. The Sedra pump doesn't work (just stopped spinning for some reason) that you can have and I will also include a new Gen-X 4100 with needlewheel for $80. The Gen-X pump alone was $40.

I am also open to offers on any of the above, just don't low ball me. I'm not going to give this stuff away. :)
 
I believe it was 80 gallons. I just finished cleaning it and will get a picture up soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new