Lights?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquagirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquagirl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my Biocube 14g from a friend who replaced the stock lights. Not exactly sure what they are. I was Blue lights come on for an hour, and daylight lights for 10 and blue lights for another hour and then off. 12 hours total. I was thinking of replacing the lights with something better.

I was wondering what lights y'all would recommend for a biocube 14g.
 
An image of current lighting would be wonderful.

What is your budget?
 
I don't really have a budget. If it's worth it, I'll make it happen. But nothing outrageous

image.jpeg
 
Kessel 360 blue tuna or a AI Prime both light are very good lights and I think you would have good growth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new