Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Christmas Flash Sale

We'd like to wish all of our supporters a Merry Christmas and happy holidays. As a token of our appreciation, please use the link below to save 25% off any order from now through December 25.

Orders placed during this sale will ship the week of January 8.

https://dinkinsaquaticgardens.com/discount/DAGCHRISTMAS

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Merry Christmas!

IMG_7587.jpeg

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As we get ready to resume normal shipping January 8, you're going to find a big, beneficial change which we're excited about. We will begin shipping ALL orders using two day shipping; which will be free for orders over $65. This change will also enable us to ship Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday. Our new same-week shipping cutoff will be Wednesdays at 2 PM Central time.

So now you'll receive your orders faster, and orders placed a little later in the week will still ship the same week. We're so excited to continue to serve all our amazing customers and supporters in 2024!

NeedAReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is a small business run by my wife and myself (mostly my wife!) that focuses on live foods for your reef. We currently offer phytoplankton, three species of copepods, and rotifers.

We focus on providing a quality product with concierge-level customer service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Your emails and Facebook messages will be answered within minutes in most cases - you'll never need to fill out a help ticket and wait days for a reply.

Come visit us at http://dinkinsaquaticgardens.com!

Product Spotlight

Live Phyto Blend
- Feed your corals and your microfauna with our blend of six different species of live phyto to provide the optimal nutritional profile for your reef. You wouldn't feed your kids exclusively one type of food - why would you feed your reef only one or two species of phyto?

Reef Snacklebox - Three species of copepods and a generous helping of rotifers feed your corals and finicky fish. The Tigriopus, Apocyclops, and Tisbe pods will also colonize your refugium and rocks, cleaning up the detritus that gets stuck in hard-to-reach areas.

Snacklepack Combo - Maximize your tank's biodiversity by combining a 16 ounce Reef Snacklebox with a 16 ounce bottle of Live Phyto Blend.

We also offer other combo packs on pods, as well as single-species copepods (Tigriopus, Tisbe, and
Apocyclops).

Shipping

Shipping is free on orders over
$60. We provide an ironclad live delivery guarantee. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee - no hoops, no forms, no B.S. You will be satisfied, or you'll get your money back.

Reviews

I've collected some of our reviews into a single thread for your perusal. Buy with confidence - all of these people did!

Sustainability

We are shifting to 100% recyclable and biodegradable shipping materials, with recyclable product bottles as well. Now you can feed your reef without worrying about styrofoam and other packing materials ending up in a landfill! Read more about it here.

#phytoplankton #copepods #rotifers #coralfood #reeffood #reeftanks #coral #coralreef

snackleboxandphyto.png
I ordered from them in 2023, was well packaged, and on time for a fair price. Loads of communication along the way and afterwards. The service is worth supporting a small business like this. Product was good too. Definitely would order again.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered from them in 2023, was well packaged, and on time for a fair price. Loads of communication along the way and afterwards. The service is worth supporting a small business like this. Product was good too. Definitely would order again.
Thank you so much for the shout out!!! We truly appreciate your business and support.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy 2024 to everybody! We've been chomping at the bit to get back to shipping and UPS has just about cleared all their backlogs. We resume shipping next Monday, January 8!

We're committed to being even better in 2024:

1. All orders over $65 (except berghia) ship with free two day shipping.
2. We now ship on Wednesdays too, to provide fast fulfillment to even more customers.

Thank you so much for Thinkin Dinkins in 2023, and we look forward to serving you even better in 2024!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all so much for your patience as we paused shipping during the holidays due to extreme UPS delays (from all the Christmas packages). UPS has finally just about cleared their backlog of packages, so we resume shipping Monday, January 8!

We're still taking orders for shipping next week, so if you've been holding off on ordering due to the shipping pause, here's your chance to get in an order for delivery next week!

We're committed to being even better in 2024:

1. All orders over $65 (except berghia) ship with free two day shipping.

2. We now ship on Wednesdays too, to provide fast fulfillment to even more customers.

All orders will be delivered by next Friday. Not everything will ship out Monday - some orders will ship Tuesday and Wednesday as well. But all orders will be shipped with two day shipping so they arrive by Friday.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We resume shipping on Monday!

We do now ship all orders two-day, so we are adding Wednesday as a shipping day. You will likely get your tracking number Sunday evening, but your order might be shipped as late as Wednesday. All orders will arrive by Friday or sooner.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Get your orders in to be shipped out next week!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We'll be shipping fresh phyto and pods Monday - there's still plenty left so go ahead and get your order in. Now with free two day shipping on orders of $65!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We will be shipping tomorrow - go ahead and get those orders in!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was so nice to be back shipping today! Did you get your order in?

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you know that we now ship Wednesday? There's still time to get that order in and take advantage of free two day shipping (orders over $65).

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just as a reminder in the extreme cold:

1. We use 1.5 inch thick biodegradable styrofoam boxes to ship ALL our products, no matter what.

2. We check weather before shipping and add heat packs as needed.

3. We use UPS two day shipping to minimize transit time.

4. We have a complete, no hassle, live delivery guarantee.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! We're letting our amphipod cultures rest for a week (we overharvested a touch last week). But we do still have plenty of fresh phyto and copepods to go out this week.

We'll be shipping Tuesday and Wednesday this week, as Monday is a holiday.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Today was a holiday, but we'll be shipping fresh pods and phyto tomorrow and Wednesday. You still have time to get orders in for shipping this week!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Remember, we now ship Wednesday too (using two day shipping). If you've been thinking about getting some fresh phyto and pods, you could have them as soon as Friday!

(Shipping cutoff is Wednesday at 2pm Central Time.)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 122 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.6%

Back