Looking for Paul B’s book

Katrina, your PM is what Goaded me to get it back into print. :cool: And I want another copy for myself. :rolleyes:

It may be in print in couple of weeks. I hope
 
It looks like my book may be out again soon. I want to read it in case I forgot what I said. The guy publishing it, (Chris) got in touch with me and he thinks he figured out how I can get it in print again.
I have to re-submit the entire thing to Amazon and with his help and a few hours of computing, I should be able to do it.
It has been a few years since I wrote it so I may add another chapter if I can. I am not sure if I can do that but I may try. I also want it in a E Book and a paper book.
Maybe I will have it in a leather bound, hard cover like "War and Peace". Or maybe not.
I recently saw an original on E-Bay. It was chiseled in stone. Price was right but shipping was outrageous!
 
Glad I got my digital copy before that website got weird! I remember having to click the links just so in order to buy it. Was really odd.

Thanks for writing it @Paul B. If Christie isn't available for the audio book I recommend Gilbert Gottfried as a runner up.
 
I am going to add another chapter, maybe on Supermodels, Steam punk, boats, mosquitoes, eggplants or something else. :cool:
 
I am making progress and yesterday I sent the original manuscript to Amazon publishers. I am now only having trouble adding the cover. I can't use the original cover because they tell me the resolution isn't good enough so I have to design a new cover. The original cover wasn't sent over to me from the people in Salt Water Smarts who submitted the book in the first place and I can't find the original picture I used for the old cover. That's where I am at.

I also wanted to add a couple of chapters but I can't seem to be able to do that because the book is in a zipped file and I don't have the software or technology as to go in there and change anything.

I am not as computer literate as I am with Supermodels. :rolleyes:
 
New chapters?! Is there a coupon for current owners?

Cover Suggestion:

Drawing of Paul dual wielding AKs while riding a pipefish into the seagrass (with or without supermodel).

Title: "Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist Part 2: He's back and this time he means business" Or something along those lines.

Sorry, I've clearly had too much coffee and am completely out of control.

Truth be told I'll buy it again if there are more chapters, especially if there's DIY contraptions / fish food / live food ideas, and supermodel talk.
 
The cover is at my printer friend, he is trying to get the same cover back in a format that Amazon will accept.

I have to speak to Amazon to see if I can add extra chapters. I am still not 100% sure they will let me do this in the first place but the manuscript seems to have gone through.
 
New chapters?! Is there a coupon for current owners?

Cover Suggestion:

Drawing of Paul dual wielding AKs while riding a pipefish into the seagrass (with or without supermodel).

Title: "Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist Part 2: He's back and this time he means business" Or something along those lines.

Sorry, I've clearly had too much coffee and am completely out of control.

Truth be told I'll buy it again if there are more chapters, especially if there's DIY contraptions / fish food / live food ideas, and supermodel talk.
I actually think a 2nd book would be awesome too.
 
This was more trouble than it was worth but Amazon tells me the book will be for sale in 72 hours. I will believe it when I see it. I got it back in a paperback and an E book but I was not allowed to add any thing to it.
I don't remember what it originally sold for but I lowered the price about ten bucks.

There is very little profit in a book and if I relied on book sales, I may be able to buy some white worms for a few months.
I just want to get some of the words out there as it is much better than trying to argue with all the non believers on forums.

I also like to look at my picture on the cover. :cool:

It's the same cover and I never took that picture as a serious thing. I put my Go Pro camera in my tank and took the picture of me outside the tank. It was a Goof but the original publisher wanted that picture.
I wanted a picture of Christie Brinkley feeding my anemone but Christie wanted nine figures for that and I offered two figures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new