Looking for Paul B’s book

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, Right after I get mine. I am still calling Chrisite Brinkley to be on the cover. :p

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like my book may be out again soon. I want to read it in case I forgot what I said. The guy publishing it, (Chris) got in touch with me and he thinks he figured out how I can get it in print again.
I have to re-submit the entire thing to Amazon and with his help and a few hours of computing, I should be able to do it.
It has been a few years since I wrote it so I may add another chapter if I can. I am not sure if I can do that but I may try. I also want it in a E Book and a paper book.
Maybe I will have it in a leather bound, hard cover like "War and Peace". Or maybe not.
I recently saw an original on E-Bay. It was chiseled in stone. Price was right but shipping was outrageous!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea what the price is or the shipping. That is set by Amazon or Kindle. But I guess I am going to find out.

Dancingmad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad I got my digital copy before that website got weird! I remember having to click the links just so in order to buy it. Was really odd.

Thanks for writing it @Paul B. If Christie isn't available for the audio book I recommend Gilbert Gottfried as a runner up.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am making progress and yesterday I sent the original manuscript to Amazon publishers. I am now only having trouble adding the cover. I can't use the original cover because they tell me the resolution isn't good enough so I have to design a new cover. The original cover wasn't sent over to me from the people in Salt Water Smarts who submitted the book in the first place and I can't find the original picture I used for the old cover. That's where I am at.

I also wanted to add a couple of chapters but I can't seem to be able to do that because the book is in a zipped file and I don't have the software or technology as to go in there and change anything.

I am not as computer literate as I am with Supermodels. :rolleyes:

Dancingmad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New chapters?! Is there a coupon for current owners?

Cover Suggestion:

Drawing of Paul dual wielding AKs while riding a pipefish into the seagrass (with or without supermodel).

Title: "Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist Part 2: He's back and this time he means business" Or something along those lines.

Sorry, I've clearly had too much coffee and am completely out of control.

Truth be told I'll buy it again if there are more chapters, especially if there's DIY contraptions / fish food / live food ideas, and supermodel talk.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cover is at my printer friend, he is trying to get the same cover back in a format that Amazon will accept.

I have to speak to Amazon to see if I can add extra chapters. I am still not 100% sure they will let me do this in the first place but the manuscript seems to have gone through.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
New chapters?! Is there a coupon for current owners?

Cover Suggestion:

Drawing of Paul dual wielding AKs while riding a pipefish into the seagrass (with or without supermodel).

Title: "Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist Part 2: He's back and this time he means business" Or something along those lines.

Sorry, I've clearly had too much coffee and am completely out of control.

Truth be told I'll buy it again if there are more chapters, especially if there's DIY contraptions / fish food / live food ideas, and supermodel talk.
I actually think a 2nd book would be awesome too.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was more trouble than it was worth but Amazon tells me the book will be for sale in 72 hours. I will believe it when I see it. I got it back in a paperback and an E book but I was not allowed to add any thing to it.
I don't remember what it originally sold for but I lowered the price about ten bucks.

There is very little profit in a book and if I relied on book sales, I may be able to buy some white worms for a few months.
I just want to get some of the words out there as it is much better than trying to argue with all the non believers on forums.

I also like to look at my picture on the cover. :cool:

It's the same cover and I never took that picture as a serious thing. I put my Go Pro camera in my tank and took the picture of me outside the tank. It was a Goof but the original publisher wanted that picture.
I wanted a picture of Christie Brinkley feeding my anemone but Christie wanted nine figures for that and I offered two figures.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back