Looking for Pictures

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2009
Messages
3,785
Reaction score
164
Location
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I'm looking for pictures of tanks (whole tank or area shot) that shows the following substrates for an article I'm working on.

Bare-bottom

Calcium Carbonate gravel

Crushed Shell

Deep Sandbed

Shallow Sandbed

and any alternative materials that individuals have used for substrate with an explaination of why it was chosen and the benefits it provides.

Pictures will be credited to the photographer of course.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new