Nov 1, 2006 #1 F flytrap Community Member View Badges Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 63 Reaction score 1 Location Hickory,NC Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hi, I am looking for other reef keepers in North Carolina. Steve
Nov 1, 2006 #2 surfn I bleed orange and maroon View Badges Joined May 9, 2006 Messages 5,030 Reaction score 54 Location Charlottesville, Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 i imagine i'm about 3-4hrs from you, in Blacksburg, VA
Nov 1, 2006 #3 OP OP F flytrap Community Member View Badges Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 63 Reaction score 1 Location Hickory,NC Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I think so but not sure. I am at 28601. Maybe sometime we might can get together.
Nov 1, 2006 #4 OP OP F flytrap Community Member View Badges Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 63 Reaction score 1 Location Hickory,NC Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Surfn, You are least then 3 hours away. Let plan to get together one Saturday? Steve