Looking for stickers

Gadamwoll

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2019
Messages
136
Reaction score
121
Location
Pensacola, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to collect stickers from different aquariums, fish, and coral companies to decorate my new tank stand. Even if it not a franded sticker but saltwater related I take it. If you have any or now anyone please direct message me and I will send my address.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new