Looking forward to sharing the Reef to Reef experience.

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, looking forward to seeing your thread, WOW , build guitars and reef tanks! Hope to see pictures of both.:)

OP
OP
Rick.45cal

Rick.45cal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks y'all! I'm still in the process of accumulatimg all of the neccesities. I'm almost there though. Hopefully I will get to start assembling everything soon! Once I do I will start a new thread with some pictures.

Reeflogic

Powered by KGB
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could... just build a 200g GUITAR TANK, MAN!! You could even paint it! :cool: I'm a little late to welcome you to R2R, but welcome to R2R!!! Looking forward to your build!

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I was involved heavily in the reef keeping hobby twenty years ago and kept many tanks over the years. I spent my high school and college career working in an awesome fish store that specialized in marine and reef aquariums. I've had many different types of tanks, bare bottomed Berlin style, skimmer less tanks, and deep sand bed tanks (Both with and without plenums). I took a 10 year hiatus of sorts and have again caught the reef bug. Which is what brings me here!

I have decided to set up a 200 gallon SPS dominant tank, I am going to attempt to run an ULNS this time around. This is a tank that I have been dreaming about for many years! I look forward to sharing this experience with the community here. Thank you all for sharing your experiences on Reef to Reef, this is not a resource that we had available back when I first started in this hobby!

Hi Rick,

Welcome to R2R!
Congratulations that your dream comes true very soon ;)
What do you plan to put in the tank?

Zhenya

OP
OP
Rick.45cal

Rick.45cal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys for another round of welcomes! :D

Tank has been "super secretly" started and is approaching it's 1 year birthday. I suppose I could start a tank thread for it's birthday. ( I guess I will start working on that).

Zhenya, it's a mixed reef with a heavy focus on SPS, pretty much whatever I like that I think will get along ;)
It's mostly all little frags at this point.

Teaser shot...
IMG_4237_zps3o80yjqw.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back