Looking to add some life!

marisp127

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
54
Reaction score
51
Location
Washington State
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all!

I’m looking to add some life to my 65gal reef tank. The tank looks somewhat empty a lot of the time, I think in part due to the fish I have. Looking to add another species or two and am open to suggestions. No wrasses as I’ve had some bad experiences with them ;0(

Current stock:
- two clownfish, paired
- one Molly miller Blenny
- one aiptasia eating filefish

Tell me what you think will give some life to the tank!
 
Hey y’all!

I’m looking to add some life to my 65gal reef tank. The tank looks somewhat empty a lot of the time, I think in part due to the fish I have. Looking to add another species or two and am open to suggestions. No wrasses as I’ve had some bad experiences with them ;0(

Current stock:
- two clownfish, paired
- one Molly miller Blenny
- one aiptasia eating filefish

Tell me what you think will give some life to the tank!
Can we see a picture of your tank please?
 
something that swims about would add life a dwarf angel would help with that

something to fill the tank i think a few PJ cardinals (i think they can be grouped unlike the banggai you will have to double check)

Firefish

royal gramma

some wrasse (some need sand some don't if you don't have sand you will have to research)
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new