looking to get a Jebao OW 10/ need a suggestion for a wavemaker

DrewBrees713

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
706
Reaction score
250
Location
Houston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone on here own a ow 10 or can recommend an affordable wavemaker for a 12 gal 3 ft long tank? thanks!
 
I have 3 of the ow-10’s. They work fine but I prefer the older rw and pp models.
 
I heard the OS series are better than the older ones. I had 2 rw and they both crapped out in months thats why im trying to get more info on the newer wavemakers from jebao.
What is it that you dont like about yours?
 
Does anyone on here own a ow 10 or can recommend an affordable wavemaker for a 12 gal 3 ft long tank? thanks!
Yes I have the jebao ow-10 on my 20 gallon long softy tank and it's quiet and pumps alot of water,great pump for the orice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new