• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to Trade for Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salty0331
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Salty0331

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2014
Messages
550
Reaction score
133
Location
The South
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I am currently in the process of downgrading from a 150gal mixed reef to a new 70 gal set up. The new set up will be approx 90-100gal total volume after sand and rock transfer. I am currently running a ReefOctopus Classic 200Int. It is approx 9mo old. This skimmer is too large for my new application. I have original box and packaging so shipping will be no worries!

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1449776966.133140.jpg


I am looking for a cone skimmer that will Handel a heavy bio load of 100 gal.....I would like the CAD Light PLS-150 (Conic) Super space saving skimmer or one of equal performance.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1449777136.330336.jpg


I am will to trade my current skimmer and/or open to offers. I will cover the cost of the shipping of my unit to you!
 
Hi guys,

I am currently in the process of downgrading from a 150gal mixed reef to a new 70 gal set up. The new set up will be approx 90-100gal total volume after sand and rock transfer. I am currently running a ReefOctopus Classic 200Int. It is approx 9mo old. This skimmer is too large for my new application. I have original box and packaging so shipping will be no worries!

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1449776966.133140.jpg


I am looking for a cone skimmer that will Handel a heavy bio load of 100 gal.....I would like the CAD Light PLS-150 (Conic) Super space saving skimmer or one of equal performance.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1449777136.330336.jpg


I am will to trade my current skimmer and/or open to offers. I will cover the cost of the shipping of my unit to you!

Also would consider a AquaMaxx ConeS CO-1 In-Sump Protein Skimmer

1449827680761.jpg
 
I have the SRO-1000int, this is smaller foot print than you current but using bubble blaster pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new