Loooing for BTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter JAWSIII
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JAWSIII

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
136
Reaction score
38
Location
METAIRIE
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. All. I’m looking for a BTA not real picky on color. I live in Metairie and was hoping someone had some for sale

Many thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new