LPS PACK 4 SALE includes shipping (fedex)

  • Thread starter Thread starter aquafrags
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aquafrags

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 super nice chalices 4 sale, they were cut over 2 months ago

1 eye Tyree Red Watermelon, 2 eyed BGM, 3 eye Pumpkin Patch, 3 eyed Emerald Mummy eye.


009.jpg


I only ship FED EX, if DOA you need to email a pic within 2 hrs of arrival. we be shipped in a foam styrofoam box, with heat pack if needed, shipped items many times!! I take my pack straight to the airport (FEDEX), 1 hr before closing, less time in a BOX!!

400 shipped for the pack
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new