lukarooni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys! New reefer here, I currently have a 10 gallon reef tank which is about 5 months old. Currently have a few LPS corals and a few softies in there, which most have been in my tank around a month or two. I made this thread because I recently purchased a fluval evo 13.5, and I am going to move everything from my 10 gallon to the evo, and document my experiences with the tank! Below is a current pic of my 10 gallon tank and I plan to transfer into the evo in around a week.
IMG_2952.JPG

OP
OP
lukarooni

lukarooni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I kinda forgot I made this thread and holy I forgot how crappy my tank looked in that old 10 gallon tank‍♂️ Well I think all is much better now as this is my tank currently. In my opinion looking a lot better and has so many thriving corals. As you can see, there are two ocellaris clowns, 1 firefish goby, 1 yellow watchman goby, and one royal gramma. Most would say that this is too many fish but for me I haven't had any aggression, everyones eating, and there are plenty of hiding spots, that island on the right is a cave which most of the fish sleep in, and the clownfish sleep in the top right.
Notable new corals: Three torches for my torch garden, plan on getting one or two more.
Awesome long polyp white toad stool, and a green polyp interesting looking toadstool in the back.
a couple new types of zoas.
Awesome cespitularia frag, looks amazing in person.
IMG_3087.JPG

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I kinda forgot I made this thread and holy I forgot how crappy my tank looked in that old 10 gallon tank‍♂️ Well I think all is much better now as this is my tank currently. In my opinion looking a lot better and has so many thriving corals. As you can see, there are two ocellaris clowns, 1 firefish goby, 1 yellow watchman goby, and one royal gramma. Most would say that this is too many fish but for me I haven't had any aggression, everyones eating, and there are plenty of hiding spots, that island on the right is a cave which most of the fish sleep in, and the clownfish sleep in the top right.
Notable new corals: Three torches for my torch garden, plan on getting one or two more.
Awesome long polyp white toad stool, and a green polyp interesting looking toadstool in the back.
a couple new types of zoas.
Awesome cespitularia frag, looks amazing in person.
IMG_3087.JPG
Tank looks good!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back