Lumini Gemis 120R HELP!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi, the technical specs are in the product website (Lumini technology Co., Ltd. ? Gemis 120R1). Anyway, the output is 120w.
I have been using it for a few months and I am very happy with the results so far. Here you have a picture of my tank with this light:
IMG_0242.jpg


Prior to that I was using a 48w blau lumina leds and I can definetively say that the light provided by the Gemis is much stronger/brighter than the Blau.
The only downside of it is the controller as I still did not figure out how to change the sunset/sunrise timing/%
 
I just installed the Lumini Gemis 120R1 yesterday. Corals look great under it and the preset lighting curve is a good start. I reduced the whites and blues peak intensity down to under 20-35% for acclimation.
 
Now I have experience in several leds, check my signature for more info, happy to help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new