• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mag 12 $75 shipped

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jthayer4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jthayer4

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says a mag 12 for $75 shipped.

I bought it three months ago and had to put a new impeller in it. Runs great now. It's just way to much pump for my 40 gallon breeder even using it to run reactors.
 
I have a DC pump now, so I don't really need a replacement.

I'd prefer to sell, but I'm open to trades If you have anything else we could trade.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new