• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mag 3 and fluval canister filter (PA)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justjim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Justjim

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
338
Reaction score
28
Location
Berks county PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mag 3 that I used for 2-3 months. I just upgrade to a mag 9.5 (big difference) so I no longer need the 3. Looking for $40.

I also have a fluval 304 canister filter that's been redone. I replace the impeller, the impeller cover, and added two new 5' hoses so it can sit on the floor away from the tank. I plumbed the tank I was using this on and no longer need it either. $60 firm.

F7498440-8404-4176-972F-6DADE200D8FE-1053-000000915AA6FA7E_zpseafffb98.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new