Mangrove swamp

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2.4 and 5 ghz can co exist. I design and build wireless networks all day long. Trick is to manage the channels and transmit power correctly. As well as use 2 ssids. One for each band. Even LEC supplied routers have the option of naming each band a different ssid. Super easy to do and super easy to manage.
Ok well I'm going to need to talk this through with you at some point, because I can't even reconnect to my kamoer x1. All of what you said above may as well be hieroglyphs.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No but the lights just lost programming.

@noopsyche still having serious controller issues. Seriously thinking about taking my lights down and hanging my t5 back up. This controller is garbage

The lights are only as good as the weakest link. In this case its your controller. The controller makes the lights worthless.

Last edited:

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
if you want can come get mine ,until they send you new one... ;)
am prob a couple of weeks away from using.
think this is telling me to put up back up lighting on big tank.
have 8 of them, one remote = lil scared...:oops:

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noops sent me an update had to save it to a sim card thats no more than 30gb. Unable to find a sim card that was 30gb i went with a 32. The controller updated and had same issues as before. If by bed time the lights still aren't working noops coming off and t5 going up.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if there is a way to ditch the controller and use something else. Not sure how the leds are driven, but there are a ton of things that can control them. Andrino and Pi for example. There are also some out of the box things that may work.

I will say, at this point, control should let be an issue. Everyone, even cheap Amazon lights have a decent controller.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if there is a way to ditch the controller and use something else. Not sure how the leds are driven, but there are a ton of things that can control them. Andrino and Pi for example. There are also some out of the box things that may work.

I will say, at this point, control should let be an issue. Everyone, even cheap Amazon lights have a decent controller.
This was exactly where I was going. Thinking I'm going to start buying up all these fire sale noops and figure out a way to bypass that controller. I've got a bunch of light controllers on hand.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was exactly where I was going. Thinking I'm going to start buying up all these fire sale noops and figure out a way to bypass that controller. I've got a bunch of light controllers on hand.
Makes one wonder whats going on. I've never seen a company give away so much inventory.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back