MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

LOL! That pics is awesome!

Marv I can't wait to see your tank thriving again bro!
 
:hammer:

that new pic is awesome... :)

pics coming soon... hope everything settle in fine... I just updated my bulb to 20k Radium and man, I really really like this bulb... finally got one that works! :)
 
Best bulb on the market!.......


I agree, the color it has brought out is unreal. Though I used HQI's before, I have no basis in comparing MH bulbs...I will continue to use these bulbs.
 
a few pics... :D

awesome Aussie echino
Echino_1.jpg


close up
Echino_1aa.jpg



UFO micros
UFO.jpg



Purple Deaths
PD.jpg



True GPE's
GPE.jpg
 
IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!

I LOVE that echino!!!! I wonder where I can score a piece.... :) PM ME!
 
IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!

I LOVE that echino!!!! I wonder where I can score a piece.... :) PM ME!
thanks Chris... :)


Great pictures Marvin... I really love those ufo's, they are definitely the sweetest micro on the block...
yeah, the UFO's are my favorite... the only micros I kept out of 20 or so morphs I had at one time... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new