MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

here's an attempt to take some top downs... camera went shy and had a discharged battery after only 5+ shots..

TopDown1P.jpg


TopDown2P.jpg


TopDown3P.jpg
 
Marvin,
You need one of those "Interventions" because you have a crazy collection and I think it has become an addiction. :hammer: Love the pics keep them coming!
 
What are the ones in the second pictures right below the bam-bams? They are greenish with pink skirts. Those are sweet.
 
Marvin,
You need one of those "Interventions" because you have a crazy collection and I think it has become an addiction. :hammer: Love the pics keep them coming!
:hammer:

Thanks bro...


What are the ones in the second pictures right below the bam-bams? They are greenish with pink skirts. Those are sweet.
Pink Elephants.. finally started doing something the past month.. had 9 polyps forever and now have about 15... :D


Man Marv, nice pieces there....i especially like those mandarins. ;)
you'll have them soon Steve.. :D
 
awesome pieces I received today... :D


Sunrise monti.... Green base w/ bright orange polyps.. WOW!!!
Sunrise_04-25-07P.jpg


SunriseFar_04-25-07P.jpg



Samhains... again, another bright orange piece in my tank.. another WOW!!!
Samhains_04-25-07ClP.jpg


Samhains_04-25-07P.jpg
 
Great stuff Marvin those Samhains are sweet wish I had some...And that sunrise monti I will need to find to finish off the set....Looks great.
 
Wow, that Sunset Monti looks awesome. It's quite different from the usual Sunsets that I have seen though. Do you think that the body will turn more yellow/orange with time?
 
Wow, that Sunset Monti looks awesome. It's quite different from the usual Sunsets that I have seen though. Do you think that the body will turn more yellow/orange with time?
The name is Surnrise monti kenny :hammer:


Marv that monti is nice :D
 
Thanks all... :)

I really really like all 3 pieces that came in today.. the other coral is still acclimating.. I'll snap a pic when it's happy... :D
 
Man you got some nice stuff. LOL .Waite till you have full polyp extension on that Sunrise. Your pics are amazing. Your collection is getting better by the day. Keep it up man.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new