MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

I seen your orange the other day, Its like tang orange. :) Nice marv.
 
Thanks for the kudos guys.. these new additions lately have been really really nice... I'm bought some of them from a friend that's taking a little break but when he comes back, he'll get dibs on frags... thanks again bro.. you know who you are... ;)
 
Thanks Karen and Steve...

I don't need a bigger tank.. I just need to learn how to say NO... :hammer:
 
Updated shots...


PE section
TD_06-08-07_1.jpg


TD_06-08-07_2.jpg



Monti Section
TD_06-08-07_4.jpg



Feeling Green
TD_06-08-07_3.jpg



Micro Lane
gotMicros_1_P.jpg



The Mess... still sorting out the ones I'm not keeping...
TD_06-08-07_5.jpg



The Right Side of the Mess...
RightSide_06-08-07.jpg
 
some zoas shots.. these guys have been growing pretty well.. :)

Rastas
Rastas_06-08-07_P.jpg


Red Wines
Wines_06-08-07.jpg


Tubs blues
Tubs_06-08-07_P.jpg
 
closer shots of my favorite micros...

Koosh
Koosh_06-08-07_P.jpg


Pink Lemonade
Lemonade_06-08-07_P.jpg


Chillies
Chillies1_P.jpg


I think this is Chillies as well.. I just got this one yesterday.. :)
Dave_micros_P.jpg


Grape Slurpee
Slurpee_06-08-07_P.jpg
 
looks good Marv...
but I think you need to mount those micros on more rocks.. they're outgrowing the frag plugs. I have the same problem.
 
Just like the show in PI " Wowoweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" :D
 
thanks for the kind words guys... :)

the sorting process is still ongoing... :hammer:
 
You should post some closeups of the "mess"...maybe we can help you figure out which ones not to keep ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new