Max E170 up and running

GallagherReef3903

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2025
Messages
37
Reaction score
47
Location
Maine
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgrade for my I'm 25 lagoon, fully cycled and coral colonies and fish moved over from the 25. Only "issue" was my nem didn't really care for where he was soo..he did nem things, split and moved. Overall I'm happy with the way thing have turned out so far, just want the add another wavemaker.
20250820_232214.jpg
20250824_093744.jpg
20250830_095139.jpg
20250830_095145.jpg
20250924_084244.jpg
 
Your tank is looking great! Thanks for sharing! What else do you want to add to it?
 
Thank you, probably just a few more sps. Couple of tenuis and millipora most likely. Don't really want to over stock it and have to dose like crazy to keep up. When I had everything in a 25 gallon the consumption was high and I was also having to dose neonitro and neophos to keep nutrients up. The new tank has been doing good, using about .7dkh a day and about 10ppm of calcium. N and P have been stable with weekly water changes thankfully. Mechanically I'd like to add a gyre to help randomize the flow a bit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new