May I add one more clownish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WIReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
5,158
Reaction score
27,438
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 36 gallon tank and currently I have one snowflake clownfish, and one frostbite clownfish, clowns have been together for one year, one blue chromis, one purple firefish, two peppermint shrimp, variety of snails and hermit crabs. My question is can I add one small black snowflake clownfish?
 
It would be pretty risky with an established pair in a smaller tank. If you do I would use a breeder box, change up some scape if able, obtain a young specimen. Consider putting the dominate female in the breeder for a week or so if needed.
 
It would be pretty risky with an established pair in a smaller tank. If you do I would use a breeder box, change up some scape if able, obtain a young specimen. Consider putting the dominate female in the breeder for a week or so if needed.

Thank you for the input!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new