May Meeting

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the Coral Market set for June 6th, do we want to have the next meeting on May 24th or the 31st? I will talk to the wife when she getts home tomorrow evening about hosting it at my place. I will have an answer by end of the day tomorrow.

brandon2432

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Ricky todays meeting was great. Thank you to scubalauren your tank is nice enjoyed the game of pool.

OP
OP
KingRicky

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meeting at my place

Alright everyone, the meeting will be held at my place in Fultondale on Sunday May 24th @2:00. I will post the address and directions as the date draws closer.:bigsmile:

I am open to suggestion for the menu, I think I would rather have something different than wings this time.

I hope that everyone cna make it, I could use the advice on my tank.

OP
OP
KingRicky

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Memorial Day Weekend?
I just realized that this weekend is Memorial Day weekend. Is this going to interfere with being able to attend the meeting? If so, we can move it either up a week or back a week. Let me know, my schedule is very flexible.

I would also like to extend an open invitation to anyone in the Birmingham area that would like too attend this meeting. The meetings are very informal and there are no dues

We talk about our tanks and try to help each other solve any problems that we may have. We are just a group of like minded people sharing ideas about the reef aquarium hobby and getting together to eat.

I look forward to seeing anyone that wants to attend.

OP
OP
KingRicky

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK Everyone, I am trying to get a head coun t for the meeting so I can go to the grocery store.

My address is 318 Chapel Creek Way, Fultondale, Al
It probably won't come up on any GPS, the apartment complex is faily new. It is off of I-65 at exit 267 (Walker Chapel Road).

From the South exit 267 and go left. From the North, go right. Take the first left after the road narrows from 4 lanes to 2 lanes (Ellard Road), there is a cememtery on the corner. Apartments are on the right.

After turnning into the complex, you can either go through teh gate on the left (last building, last breezeway, first floor back right corner). or you can go straight through the gate (last building on left, last breezeway, first floor front right side). The apartment number is 318.

OP
OP
KingRicky

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting ready to fire up the grill. I hope the weather holds out long enough to get the Ribs cooked. See everyone at 2:00

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 5.2%
Back