Meet the R2R Moderator Team!!

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet Forum' started by revhtree, Sep 19, 2014.

1. KJ

KJ Road Warrior R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Leader ETRC Member Hospitality Award

How are you doing Alex?

2. 143MPCo

143MPCo ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award CTARS Member Article Contributor Reef Squad Emeritus Moderator Emeritus

I'm good brotha, how are things with you?

3. ourcoralreef

ourcoralreef Valuable Member

Dono if your joking

None of them look weird to me
    They are really nice hardworking people that take extra time out of their days to make sure the forum doesn’t loose its values and become the Wild West

4. 143MPCo

143MPCo ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award CTARS Member Article Contributor Reef Squad Emeritus Moderator Emeritus

oh yeah and Ford buy a Chrysler for Christ's sake! :p

siggy, jsker, Flippers4pups and 3 others like this.
  5. Captain Quint

Captain Quint Plank Owner of the Orca R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award R2R Secret Santa Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor Hospitality Award

Yeah, no joke. All Y'all do owner/admin & Mods is no joke. It is hard work and the reason we tune in to no spam, ill threads, and IB's...it is a hard job many don't have an idea of all involved. ESPECIALLY on a forum of this size. Honestly, I don't know how just the few can keep up with all the work. I salute all of you!

6. kschweer

kschweer Zoas!!! Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Leader Partner Member 2019 NJRC Member Hospitality Award

He’s definitely joking. Alex is good friends with all of us.

7. dbl

dbl It Takes Less Energy to be Nice Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Leader Partner Member 2019 Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Hospitality Award

For the record, we've all known Alex @143MPCo for a long time and is a good friend of ours. He's definitely just giving us the business.

8. ourcoralreef

ourcoralreef Valuable Member

If you guys are ok with it im definitely fine with it
    Keep up the good work
    Still waiting for the crown next to my name
    No need to make me a mod though unless its a requirement for the crown ;)

9. cracker

cracker Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor Hospitality Award

I think You mods have done a great job. The forum is always friendly & full of great info. More Than a few of You have taken your time to help me personally. For that I 'm grateful.
    Best regards to all of You ,Brian

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  10. 143MPCo

You’d be hard-pressed to find a better group of moderators anywhere on this planet! The compassion, they’re fairness to the community and there love of the hobby is second to none!

And yes I was joking:D!

11. KJ

KJ Road Warrior R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Leader ETRC Member Hospitality Award

I have had my ups and downs here lately, my wife has had heart issues and had to have a pacemaker and difibulater, I am certain I spelled that wrong but hopefully you know what I mean. I have also kinda ( a lot ) slacked off on caring for my tank. I hope I can get back on track very soon and get my butt in gear.

12. KJ

I couldn`t agree more! He is a great guy and member all the way around.

13. 143MPCo

WOW, going to shoot you a pm.

14. Flippers4pups

Flippers4pups Fins up since 1993 R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Leader Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor Hospitality Award

Alex, thank you for your service. When we're you in?

15. 143MPCo

It was an honor to serve this great country from 91 to 97. Wait, did I just date myself;).

16. Flippers4pups

Flippers4pups Fins up since 1993 R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Leader Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor Hospitality Award

88-92 here. I was a "glow worm".

Tactical nuclear weapons maintenance tech. 55G.

Was one of the last to work on nukes in the army before they took them off line.

Captain Quint, Fin, dbl and 6 others like this.
  17. 143MPCo

I haven’t heard the term “glowworm” in a very long time! Thank you for your service brotha!

18. Flippers4pups

Your welcome brother!

19. jsker

jsker Reefing is all about the adventure Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 R2R Secret Santa Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Hospitality Award

:p:p:p:p:p:D:D

20. 4fordfamily

4fordfamily Tang, Angel, & Wrasse Addict Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Expert Contributor Hospitality Award

I was fine with everything until this:

That’s low, man. That’s low. I expect better from you! :D

Other than that, you can rattle my cage any time!

Draft saved Draft deleted