Micro Bubble Inside Glass

Noobreefer84

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2024
Messages
46
Reaction score
17
Location
Vancouver
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Looking for advice. I already sent Redsea a ticket to see what they will say.

I have had a Max Nano G2 XL since Oct. I noticed today on the side glass panel what appears to be a micro bubble in the glass itself. Its not on the outside or inside. When I try to use a razor blade to get it off nothing happens. I run my finger over it and I cant feel anything. Its hard to tell the way the water warps the angle, but it honestly seems to be inside the pane itself.

It could be a general defect in the glass that I just noticed, or the start of a crack? I tried to take a picture but its really difficult to get it to show.

Has anyone seen or experienced this?
 
Picture?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new