Mixed reef 15 months on

Thanks for sharing! Your tank looks amazing for only having it for 15 months!
 
Looking great. That's a lot of GSP growth in a very short time! I can never get the stuff to grow an inch. 😉
 
Looking great. That's a lot of GSP growth in a very short time! I can never get the stuff to grow an inch. 😉
Thanks guys
Yeah everything’s growing like fire right now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new