Montipora

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryanb79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ryanb79

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
37
Reaction score
137
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I'm trying to get an id on this monti as I'm selling it on to make space. I would rather sell it with an Id if possible.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ryan

eb1b442a26811b70b1c102bf29989b91.jpg
4fd528fed694b9dbcfb076ab95793175.jpg
 
Apparently it's purple haze, not sure on a species, someone bought it so all good. More money for sps and some more space to fill [emoji4]
 
Looks like a montipora monasteriata, encrusting similar to mystic sunset, ect.
Thanks, I like to try and find out species rather than a fancy name, always helps with light and flow positioning. Although that one seems to love light.
 
It sold for £75 gbp Inc shipping, will be good to get some new frags with the proceeds.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new