More monti help please

Backreefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No don’t throw them out . Kill the MEN. Truth is they’re in there montipora or not. The montipora is bait now . I don’t know what fish you have but a wrasse would be helpful.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would not waste time trying to get rid of those nudis for three basic monti frags that any club will give out for free. If you pull them they will die and you can just try again in a few months with no work at all. I would say they are your number one culprit for the color shift and issues on the Montiporas.
I have seen men survive long and powerful Bayer dips. I found melafix works best to dislodge them from corals and you can see in the water to make sure they are all fallen off. I have also seen many tanks think they got them beat and a few months later they are everywhere again. They don’t just stay on the corals like aefw do so they are that much harder to make sure they are gone for good. Also no products that help get rid of them yet unfortunately. Good luck!
What is in your tank that’s eating calcium and alk to the point where you have to dose kalk everyday?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 76.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 6.0%
Back