Most aggresive fish u ever had

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A 4" convict tang used to abuse everything in this tank. It was a nightmare to get him out.

Beautiful tank but I'm surprised there isn't more aggression with so many fish that large in what appears to be a cube :thinking-face:
I'm on my second convict and both have been well behaved. They give an occasional tail smack but have no scalpel so it's kind of funny to see.

Hands down Maroon Clown here as well for just downright meanness . She even had red demon eyes

Attachments

• IMG_20180809_200046.jpg
    IMG_20180809_200046.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 26

Koty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Maroon killed a Fairy wrasse by causing it to jump, divorced its male, and fatally wounded it (Saved using lots of antibiotics). She also pushes rocks killing corals occasionally and topples any new coral I try to put near the nems. She is also bear-hugging and harming my two BTAs all the time.

MoMoTheMonster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomini Tang, an absolute terror to all wrasses.
I tried to introduce a Yellow & Purple wrasse (Halichoeres leucoxanthus) to my tank a few months back, my Tomini tang was relentless. I saw the wrasse briefly the next day and never saw it again....

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E81F1DA3-68F3-4368-B49B-3B0F38C023B5.jpeg

Queen Trigger, he was good while a juvenile, got along with everything, but it was short lived and he had to have his own tank. 14 inches long when this photo was taken.
I've heard queen trigger adults are absolutely murderous demons. Did that hold true for you?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many, many years ago I had an undulate trigger that was the most aggressive fish I’ve ever had.

My current fish that is the most aggressive is my purple tang or possibly my lunar wrasse. The wrasse is in a tank by itself so it’s hard to judge how aggressive it is.

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ditto on the queen trigger, 25 years ago when mine reached around 10 inches it changed like a light switch. In an 8 hour period while I was working it went postal on the fish it grew up with, which were all larger, a Saddleback grouper, Volitan lion, Miniatus grouper, a Clown trigger and a large Snowflake eel. I came home to a "crime scene" the eyeballs had all been removed, along with ripping open there bellys! Didn't eat any parts of them. I remember it like it was yesterday. Was gonna keep it alone till a week later it wouldn't even let me reach in the tank for routine maintenance without trying to take a chunk out of my hand! One of my friends took it and put it in a smaller 100g by itself. Talk about a love/hate relationship with a fish.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 153 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 87 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.9%
Back