0   0   0
23F8EAC8-1653-4C7A-BA28-D209DFCE6B1E.jpeg
Is that the infamous one?

KING KONG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol in my tank when I bought a maroon clown, I had a Sebae Clownfish at that time who was small. Maroon clown was the boss in beginning and tried to kill it till one day suddenly sebae clownfish started to realize it's power! It really killed it. I was surprised! It was just a small clown but it killed maroon clown!

KING KONG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 lfs, one feels like money printing machine go brrrr, one genuinely cares and gives great advice/info on sourcing, and one is somewhere in the middle.
Lol my sold damsels and say that they r peaceful fishes and u can keep 6-7 together and every time they kill each other. He actually sold me blue velvet demsel saying that it is not a demsel. He also termed pineapple sponges as insectivorous

GrizFyrFyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank but I'm surprised there isn't more aggression with so many fish that large in what appears to be a cube :thinking-face:
I'm on my second convict and both have been well behaved. They give an occasional tail smack but have no scalpel so it's kind of funny to see.

Hands down Maroon Clown here as well for just downright meanness . She even had red demon eyes
I adopted all but two of those from someone who had them in a 150 for a couple years. It blew my mind that they got along.

Someone gave me the sohal a few months later and I thought for sure they were all going to kill each other.

OP
OP
T

Tanglover1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol my sold damsels and say that they r peaceful fishes and u can keep 6-7 together and every time they kill each other. He actually sold me blue velvet demsel saying that it is not a demsel. He also termed pineapple sponges as insectivorous
Mine termed hydroids as anemones! He gave me one blue tang and powder tang both were fighting and said they were playing . At that time I was new. Both died after 2 weeks. Mine also say blue demsels r cute peaceful fish

Stephen8169301

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
By far the meanest fish I've ever owned. I can't put my hands into their tank without being viciously attacked. She's getting big enough to draw blood now, too... I can't imagine once they decide to drop a nest.
Haha mine just chills in the corner if I get a little to close she’ll attack but as of right now I’m okay still got my hand

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Louti Grouper, he was aggressive from the start but small enough that he couldn't pick on too many things. I rehomed him at about 12inches because he was bullying everything in the tank and eating anything that could fit in his mouth. Even my much larger vlamingi wasn't exempt from his antics. Groupers in general tend to be hyper aggressive

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup that was also I was thinking. Mine aggressively cleaned every fish before I added velvet demsel then it gone. Demsel tore it into pieces and eaten it. Finish no need to clean! After 2 yrs of that I donated that evil demsel
So much destruction from such a small fish..

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back