Most aggresive fish u ever had

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although not aggressive to other fish to a degree, my big ol fat Falco Hawk ate all shrimps, Crabs, some snails ...he had to go, he also became aggressive with some Clowns.

Clowns of course, but I have nice pair now of a Frostbite and Gladiator who are mating and getting big.

Of Course, Blue Damsel was the devil! What a mean turd he was...and he was a pain in the but to remove from tank...beginners mistake on that one!!

ARGYGANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a question what is the most aggressive fish u ever had or u hv in your aquarium.
I am getting rid of my two inch purple tang because she has bullied my maroon pair twice her size aswell as all my damsels into literal permanent hiding I have never had a fish come into any of my tanks and take over the entire tank to this level before

ultraArcite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clown fish are little devils I've had them bite me countless times and some even drew blood.
I have a Percula that has murdered 2 damselfish and I Roland's Damselfish that has murdered another damsel... I'm avoiding that entire family Pomacentridae moving forward

LPS Bum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a question what is the most aggressive fish u ever had or u hv in your aquarium.
Many years ago I had a Humu Humu Trigger that bit a smaller Singapore Angel in half. Watched it happen in disbelief.

But my Tomato Clown literally bites my hand every time I put it in the tank. So it’s a toss up.

Seansea

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LUNAR WRASSE!! I would even add this last to an aggressive fish only tank. There ability to do swim by bites on tank mates , swim speed, sand diving that even triggers, puffers and groupers are susceptiable to there maniacal behavior. And as soon as you drop them the tank there is no shyness or hiding there up to no good immediatley. Unfortunalty they also look really sweet full grown with the streamers and war paint face

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back