redfishbluefish
Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Super Moderator
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Partner Member 2027
Excellence Award
Article Contributor
NJRC Member
Hospitality Award
My Tank Thread
I just added a third light fixture to my canopy, for a total of three 120W fixtures. The issue is all the cords. Each fixture has two cords, one for blues and one for whites, while one fixture has a third wire for moon lights. In addition I have two old IceCap moonlight fixtures with two more cords/wall warts. The mess where all the wires meet is starting to look like that garage outlet on Christmas Vacation.

There's a total of nine cords! What can I do to organize this and make it look a little prettier? If you have pictures, that would be appreciated
For comparison, here's the outlet from Christmas Vacation :eek:

There's a total of nine cords! What can I do to organize this and make it look a little prettier? If you have pictures, that would be appreciated
For comparison, here's the outlet from Christmas Vacation :eek: