My 150g after 1.5 years

Nice set up. I like tanks with movement from both the fish and coral. BTW, how long have you had the achilles?
 
Thanks for looking!

I've had my achilles for about 6 months. I was almost scared away from him, but I just felt I was ready for the challenge. I know about the ich issues so I took the approach of minimizing the stress and lots of food. I tried every seaweed on the market and found he preferred red seaweed. I add selcon to the seaweed sheet about twice a week. So far no ich.
 
Nice work! You got a nice coral collection! Love the achilles. My favorite fish. One of them anyway.
 
Looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new