My 20 Gallon Nano Reef Adventure

Steve Odjo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Lewiston
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I started my reef tank journey back in December 2017. My tank is now 18 months old and has come a long way. Its mostly a LPS tank with a couple SPS thrown in for good measure.
I'm working with a very small budget so I don't have many corals or a large display yet. Maybe someday.
I built a custom sump with a refugium to fit in the cabinet beneath my tank which seems to be working well so far!
My corals all started as 1/4 frags and are growing very nicely. Looking forward to the day when I can buy more!

Some info about my equipment:
Neptune Apex with Dos for 2 part
2x Vortech MP10-w with drivers upgraded to QD.
Kessil A360 WE Tuna Blue
Kessil H80 Refugium light
Tunze DC nano skimmer
Custom ATO built using APEX FMM, APEX solenoid valves, and a BRS 150GPD RO/DI unit.

Anyway, I thought it was about time I joined this community for real. Thanks for any feedback!

Steve

IMG_1151.jpg


IMG_1304.jpg


IMG_1366.jpg


IMG_1993.jpg


IMG_3034.jpg


IMG_5069.jpg


IMG_1177.jpg


IMG_1212.jpg
 
Beautiful Steve, very nice indeed

And welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new