My 20G reef

alexshefchik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
99
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I think its time to finally post up my tank and some of my corals. I also realize this is a great way to track growth and what not.
Specs:
Tank Size: 20 gallon *40 breeder cut in half
Flow: Mag 5 return, MP40, MP10, Koralia 2, Jaebo WP10
Lighting: Reefbreeders IT2040 Max at 50 blue 30 white
Skimmer: BMK150
 
Awesome dimensions! I have not seen a 20 gallon cube in person.
 
Well not really a cube lol but 36 by 18 by 8

Here is some pics when I first set it up:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400168555.677031.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400168576.025047.jpg
 
Cool tank! Fun for looking down for sure!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new