My 4 Month Anniversary!!!!

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After looking at eh calender with Victor and Lou I realized that it has been exactly 4 months since my last trip there. :) I must say... Things have changed a lot! More and more and more corals. It's absolutely insane. I took a few pics as well. Here are some to get you started.

LIV_1375web.jpg


LIV_1379web.jpg


LIV_1381web.jpg


LIV_1385web.jpg


LIV_1119.jpg


LIV_1129.jpg


LIV_1259.jpg


LIV_1313.jpg


LIV_1423-2.jpg
 
Victor that is awesome man .. What you doin to keep those colors so vibrant.. I m drooling here :D...

Chris as always a really good quality photograph.. Thanks for sharing
 
what kind of camera and lense? great pics and awesome corals.
 
Okay - I have to agree that is pretty sweet there!!!
Nice stuff Victor - Great pics Chris!
 
Thanks everyone! Here is a pic of some goodies I brought back with me... :D :D

LIV_1455.jpg
 
Well it looks like you didn't leave without getting one of everything!!!
 
Here are a few more shots.

Gotta love Toxic Pie
LIV_1274web.jpg


Some actinic shots
LIV_1049web.jpg


LIV_1063web.jpg


LIV_1072web.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new