My Crazy Chalice.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter darryl_v
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

darryl_v

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
490
Reaction score
14
Location
Ontario, CAN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it looks similar to crazy fox.

Fully healed, green rim all around and 3 eyes $50
PA186555.jpg


and mother
p5095365.jpg



ATTENTION. LOCATION IS ONTARIO CANADA.
 
Last edited:
And the best deal of the year award goes to...you!

Dang that is a sick chalice!

I would like to know the answer to the above question as well.
 
man, this is one of the nicest chalices I've seen in a long time! other than my Watermelon, of course :tongue:
 
Haha, this thing needs a group buy. Awesome chalice and yes your PM box is FULL!
 
I'm from erie pa. Any chance you'll be in the states christmas shopping.
 
I thought about shipping this at the buyers expense and risk but found someone local.

Sorry guys...mods please close.
 
Nice chalice.

Somebody buy it and grow it out, so I can buy a frag off of you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new