My crazy Nano with mods!

Jrlevers

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2013
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Ellsworth PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a member of this forum for awhile but I don't think I've ever shared my tank photos! So in light of the recent sump contest I'm going to go ahead and share some details and pictures.

Tank + Equipment:
JBJ Nano Cube Quad CF 28 Gallon w/ Stock Return Pumps
Tunze 9002 Protein Skimmer w/ InTank Square Collection Cup
JBJ ATO
Koralia Hydor 240 Powerheads (x2)
Two Little Fishies Phosban Reactor w/ Phosban Media
Azoo Cooling Fan

Live Stock:
Yellow Tail Damsel (x2)
Coral Banded Shrimp
12" Brittle Star
Chaeto
Mangroves
CUC (Blue Leg/Scarlet Hermits, Florida/Dwarf/Baha Cerith Snails, Fuzzy Chiton, Nassarius Snails and Nerite Snails)

Corals:
Scolymia
Elegance Coral
Blastomussa Wellsi
Trachyphillia Radiata
Green Star Polyps
Favia sp.
Trumpet Coral
Multiple Palythoa/Zoanthids (including Hawaiian Ding Dang Palys)
Montipora Danae
Hammer Coral
Frogspawn
Pulsing Zenia
Mutliple Mushrooms (including Elephant Ear Mushrooms and Ricordea)

But that's enough specs! Here are the pics!

IMG_1507.jpg
IMG_1505.jpg
IMG_1504.jpg
IMG_1502.jpg
IMG_1506.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new