My CSB mouth is open

CoralsComeInMoreColors

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2022
Messages
234
Reaction score
57
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a csb about 8 months ago, and it was doing really fine until I took another anemone out of the tank as it was splitting and growing too rapidly, I noticed my csb getting ticked off and ran carbon+ water changes. It seemed to be doing fine and then I started dosing amino acids (new to sps and heard aminos help a ton) and then started to see my csb deflate and in a weird shape, this morning I saw my CSB with its mouth open, and I really don’t want this to die as it’s my favorite piece in my tank, any advice?
Tank parameters: 8.6 dkh
1350 mg
350 ca
0.4 phosphate
2 nitrate
IMG_8476.jpeg
IMG_8472.jpeg IMG_8468.jpeg
 
I forgot to mention that I did have a swing in nitrates once I started feeding amino acids, went from 30/40 down to 2 in a couple of days
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new