NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9f9f80d2716492e98085ba70bfe60b0b.jpg

46f4f9f4e941944b4ede7c8e544ec9f8.jpg

Also forgot about these two little cuties.
Very cute!
Also cute!

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great upgrade! Things seem to be coming along nicely. The Kessil 160 in the fuge is a solid choice, I do not regret mine in the least. If you’re having issue growing Chaeto try dosing some iron. Made a huge difference in my success rate. mine would melt away sometime after the first harvest until I started adding iron.

OP
OP
tdlawdo

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how it happened but I missed a bunch of happenings with your tank. I read through and caught up. I liked all the posts and pics except the one below where you slightly resemble Quasimoto!

Sorry about the loss of your Foxface. Losses are always tough.

Thanks for sharing that hitchhiker site. It's one I've not seen and will also be passing it on in my travels.

We need a pic of your blenny!

Haha!! I felt like Quasimoto down there

OP
OP
tdlawdo

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great upgrade! Things seem to be coming along nicely. The Kessil 160 in the fuge is a solid choice, I do not regret mine in the least. If you’re having issue growing Chaeto try dosing some iron. Made a huge difference in my success rate. mine would melt away sometime after the first harvest until I started adding iron.

Awesome thanks!! And yes I read about the iron so I checked the levels and ZERO.. I dosed some and BAM growth!! Would advice there!!

OP
OP
tdlawdo

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1bcda911c1ce957e5dc31ab45e5626b0.jpg

So this is my coral QT a biocube29 That will later get changed into a bare bottom seahorse tank. I have another I want to use as an anemone and clown fish tank for the kitchen and cubic 6 gallon I am going to put on my office desk for noon jelly fish.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe I haven't run across this thread until this morning. Had to read the whole thing before getting ready for work. I am always the last to know. :)

The tank looks great now and I am sure it will blossom into an awesome reef tank. I will be following along to see what you come up with next.

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MACNA 2019! It'll be in my stomping grounds of Disney-- at the Swan & Dolphin Resort.

Dang I wish it was in Disney during the winter! That's always when I go down. We're always forgotten in the northeast... Maybe one day I'll go to Jersey when reefapalooza is up this way

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe I haven't run across this thread until this morning. Had to read the whole thing before getting ready for work. I am always the last to know. :)

The tank looks great now and I am sure it will blossom into an awesome reef tank. I will be following along to see what you come up with next.

Many of us are hoping that whatever @tdlawdo comes up with next will NOT be any more odd looking selfies!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.4%
Back